Hook 'N horn was squared and built by Telford Widgren and George Perkins of Nestor Falls Ontario in 1946.
In the beginning, Rowan Lake was a simple concept; a serene and beautiful fishing site for friends and family.
As time went on, various additions such as lodging were added, and before long, it became Hook 'N Horn Fly-In Fishing Adventure Lodge.
The resort has been family owned and operated since its official conception. It served as a commercial operation until the year 2017, when its ownership decided it was time for a revamp.
Earliest Cabin Picture
Horses Were Used To Ferry Hard Goods, and Little Ones.