Crossing The Border

What is required to travel across the US-Canada border?

Information is provided in the following web sites:

Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA):

US Customs & Border Protection (CBP):

Canadian Border Crossing Services:

Office (204) 488-6350

Fax (204)975-0394

Required Documents for crossing the border:

You must have a valid passport or passport card to cross the border.

Customs Officers have the power to turn you away from crossing the border. Traveling without the proper documents may ruin your vacation!  Check websites above to make sure you have the proper documents.

We are a catch-and-release lodge, so we recommend you get a conservation fishing license on-line at:

Tobacco and Alcohol:

200 cigarettes (1 carton), 50 cigars or 14 oz tobacco. You must be 18 years of age.

1.1 liters or 40 imperial ounces of liquor or wine, OR 24 12 ounce (1 case) bottles or cans of beer. You must be of legal drinking age in Ontario.

Note:  If you have had a DWI within the last 10 years, Canadian border patrol will not allow you into Canada and you will be turned away at the border.

Nestor Falls Fly-In Telephone number:  807 484 2345